Monday, March 5, 2012

goodbye until then

What is up with New York Winter? She is so easy on us this year, which is good yet bit boring.







Don't you have a moment that you found some cool 45s somewhere on YouTube and super excited about them, found out all of them are mad expensive...? It happened to me so often lately, bummed me out. Like since when all good music is luxury? But I know one day, some day, I can across them in somewhere deep and cheap dusty box if it's meant to be...

Shakers (Hanako)

3 comments:

  1. I hear you Hanako ..but you know when you find them in the real world in a real dusty box it's gonna be 100 times better! cause it's real life experience not internet or boutique shop cause you are the original hunter!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are few times that I found the records that I really wanted randomly in unexpected places from dusty boxes, and that's the best thing in the whole world. My hands get shakey and heart skips, and I almost dig only to get that feeling.

      Delete

Followers

About Me

My photo
In October 2008, Shakers was born in the small apartment in Bushwick. Three music enthusiasts got together, listening to the beautiful music. This ritualistic gathering was simply called Listening Party, and it usually went down until six in the morning. Each one of us were baptized by pure pleasure of every elements of the sound, and formed organically the group called Shakers.